You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made of silk and cotton, Pink colour saree with wide Golden border and Turquise drape with zari work pallu and border- look even more beautiful. It is also known for one of India’s finest fabric, and handloom weaving – Exclusive Handloom Maheshwaree Saree. The graceful & sophisticated design is inspired by the local architecture and striped pallu. Once an exclusive privilege of the royalty has become an established choice of the woman. Free unstitch Blouse piece of this saree.
- MATERIAL/FABRIC Cotton-Silk
- Colour Pink
- Condition New
- Length 6.30 Meter (approx.) including Blouse Piece
- Weight 600 gms (approx.)
- SKU Code M283
- County of Origin : India
- Manufacturer : Kalim Ansari ,Mominpura, Maheshwar
- Packers : Banglarsare Handloom Udyog
- Care info : Dry clean only, Do not bleach and do not use brush at the time of washing
Picture Disclaimer : We would always want to send you what we showcase but there might be a slight variation in colour due to photographic effects. This may happen due to multiple settings in your viewing electronics device like Desktop, Laptop, Mobile,Tab etc. We request you to consider these minor colour variations. Also note that styling is done for representation purpose only.